venerdì 27 febbraio 2015

* Big and Pink Eyes Makeup *

こんにちわ ♥

Yesterday I told you that I made a makeup for my new pink lenses,
Now show you the makeup with all products used for do the look ^^

Let's start showing the pictures ♥


こんにちわ ♥

Ieri vi avevo detto che avevo realizzato un makeup per le lentine rose nuove,
Adesso vi faccio vedere il trucco con tutti i prodotti che ho usato per farlo ^^

Iniziamo con le foto ♥





PinkyParadise - EOS Adult Pink Circle Lenses

Urban Decay - Primer Posion

It Style - Eyeshadow

Kat Von D - Metal Orchestra

Urban Decay - Naked 3 

Too Faced - Chocolate Bar 

NYC - White Pencil

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Fluidline in Blacktrack

Korean Eyelashes

Kryolan - Lip Pencil

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Rebel Lipstick

Cinecittà Makeup - Bronzer Seychelles

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Blush in Stay Pretty

MUA Cosmetics - Undress Your Skin

Swaroski Stone

Hair Accessories are from Japan



If you want to see the video tutorial just click on the cute little flower ❀

I love everything about makeup!
It's my life!

Maybe one day I'll tell why sometimes I say that makeup saved me ♥

And it's all today too
Hope you like my blog!

Bye ♥


Se vuoi vedere il video tutorial basta cliccare sul fiorellino ❀

Io adoro tutto ciò che riguarda il mondo del trucco!
E' la mia vita!

Forse un giorno di racconterò perché a volte dico che il makeup mi ha salvato ♥

Anche per oggi è tutto
Spero che il mio blog ti piaccia!

Ciao ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento