lunedì 18 maggio 2015

† Pastel Goth †


Hello sweetheart 

First of all I want to say sorry for my absence,
I was very busy with moving house, work, important decision and so and so and so...

Anyway!
Now I hope everything is back to normal :3

In this day I will post a lot because I need to close my another blog and I don't want to loose all the post there, so I'll move my blog to this blog ^^

Today I'll talk about my 

For this I want to answer some questions I received yesterday with this look:

Why you did this makeup?
Where do you go with this makeup?
Are you comfortable with all this makeup?

Well, I did the makeup just because I love that kind of look, I just get inspiration from another 
Pastel Goth outside in the whole world.
I love that style.
I don't need to go to special event for makeup myself pretty,
I did the makeup just because I want it.
And yes, I feel very comfortable with the look.
I felt very beautiful and cute.

Now the pics:


Ciao cuoricino 

Come prima cosa voglio scusarmi per l'assenza,
Sono stata molto occupata con il trasloco, il lavoro, alcune decisioni importati ecc...

Comunque
Spero che adesso si tornato tutto normale

In questi giorni posterò moltissimo perché devo chiudere il mio altro blog e non voglio perdere tutti i post che ho scritto lì, così trasferisco il blog nel blog ^^

Oggi voglio parlarvi del mio

E ho deciso di rispondere ad alcune domande che mi sono state fatte ieri con questo look:

Perché hai fatto questo trucco?
Dove devi andare conciata così?
Sei a tuo agio con tutto questo trucco?

Allora, ho fatto questo trucco semplicemente perché mi piace questo tipo di look, mi sono ispirata ad altre Pastel Goth sparse in tutto il mondo.
Adoro questo stile.
Non ho bisogno di occasioni speciali per truccarmi e sentirmi carina,
mi trucco perché mi va farlo.
E si, sono a mio agio con questo tipo di makeup.
Mi sentivo bellissima e dolce.

Adesso le foto:





Products used

Prodotti usati

Face:

Pupa - Made to Last
Elf - HD Powder
Cinecittà Makeup - Seychell Bronzer n.15
M.A.C. Cosmetics - Stay Pretty Blush

Eyes:

Sugarpill - 2am 
Barry M - Black Eyeshadow from Smockin' Hot Palette
Sugarpill - Cat Eye Eyelashes
Kryolan - White Supracolor

Lips:

Sleek Makeup - Baby Doll Lipstick

Swarovski
Heart Shape Gemstone

That's all for today!
Hope you like!
Don't forget to comment, +1
And follow me :3

Byeeeeeeee :*


Per oggi è tutto!
Spero vi piaccia!
Non dimenticare di commentare, +1
E di seguirmi :3

Ciaooooo :*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento