venerdì 27 febbraio 2015

* Big and Pink Eyes Makeup *

こんにちわ 

Yesterday I told you that I made a makeup for my new pink lenses,
Now show you the makeup with all products used for do the look ^^

Let's start showing the pictures 


こんにちわ 

Ieri vi avevo detto che avevo realizzato un makeup per le lentine rose nuove,
Adesso vi faccio vedere il trucco con tutti i prodotti che ho usato per farlo ^^

Iniziamo con le foto 





PinkyParadise - EOS Adult Pink Circle Lenses

Urban Decay - Primer Posion

It Style - Eyeshadow

Kat Von D - Metal Orchestra

Urban Decay - Naked 3 

Too Faced - Chocolate Bar 

NYC - White Pencil

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Fluidline in Blacktrack

Korean Eyelashes

Kryolan - Lip Pencil

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Rebel Lipstick

Cinecittà Makeup - Bronzer Seychelles

M.A.C. Cosmetics - Blush in Stay Pretty

MUA Cosmetics - Undress Your Skin

Swaroski Stone

Hair Accessories are from Japan



If you want to see the video tutorial just click on the cute little flower 

I love everything about makeup!
It's my life!

Maybe one day I'll tell why sometimes I say that makeup saved me 

And it's all today too
Hope you like my blog!

Bye 


Se vuoi vedere il video tutorial basta cliccare sul fiorellino 

Io adoro tutto ciò che riguarda il mondo del trucco!
E' la mia vita!

Forse un giorno di racconterò perché a volte dico che il makeup mi ha salvato 

Anche per oggi è tutto
Spero che il mio blog ti piaccia!

Ciao 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento