lunedì 9 marzo 2015

♦ Air Goddess ♦


Hello ^-*

This makeup is my interpretation of "Air" from the 4 Element.
I already did "Earth" maybe I'll write about it in another post!
The entire series was a collab with my friend Sara and she has done Water and Fire.

Anyway

When I worked on the idea of the makeup, I was thinking about something Ethereal,
something really unreal, with white face, hair and eyes, with some interesting blue design on it.
So I created this creature.


Ciao ^-*

Questa è la mia interpretazione dell'Aria dai 4 Elementi.
Ho realizzato anche il trucco della Terra ma forse te ne parlerò in un'altro post!
L'intera serie era una collaborazione con la mia amica Sara, realizzando Acqua e Fuoco.

Comunque

Quando stavo elaborando l'idea del trucco, pesavo a qualcosa di etereo,
qualcosa di davvero irreale, con faccia, capelli ed occhi bianchi, magari con dei disegni particolari blu.
Così ho creato questa creatura.





For the Air Goddess makeup I used


Per il trucco delle Dea dell'Aria ho usato 


Revecen - White Foundation
Kryolan - Powder
Sugarpill - Velocity
Blue and Silver Swaroski
Handmade Eyelashes by Me
Wig - Amazon

For the white eyes I used photoshop!

Per gli occhi bianchi ho usato photoshop!

♥ My video tutorial 

I love doing makeup looks with my friends because is so funny
and the creativity mode goes to on!

So that's it!
Hope you liked it, let me know what you thing with a +1 and a share 

Bye :*


Adoro realizzare trucchi con i miei amici perché è divertentissimo
e si accende la modalità creativa!

Questo è tutto!
Spero vi piacca, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi con un +1 e una condivisione 

Ciao :*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento